Back To All Jobs
Head of Belonging, Inclusion & Diversity
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is searching for its first Head of Belonging, Inclusion & Diversity to grow our vision of building a dynamic, global workplace where all employees know they can do their best work and be their truest selves.
The ideal candidate understands the importance of building diverse teams that reflect our global vision of a world without borders. Inspired by our culture and grounded in our values, this candidate is motivated by linking action and theory to the tactical and operational, developing a comprehensive plan that scales as we scale. They are incredible relationship builders that can motivate and inspire all-levels of team members to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
- Lead the strategy, implementation, and iteration of our inclusion strategy.
- Create and develop supportive, inclusive learning communities and Employee Resource Groups to celebrate the experiences of Coinbase team members.
- Partner with our talent teams to create a dynamic recruiting strategy that attracts underrepresented groups.
- Develop and scale a comprehensive recruiting strategy that engages community partnerships, emerging and industry talent, professional associations, etc.
- Be a strong voice for inclusion and belonging with internal and external audiences, championing our culture and values to audiences in all communities.
- Plan, execute, and deliver experiences that position inclusion as a key value in our policies, practices and programming.
- Leverage new and existing data to make informed decisions throughout the employee life cycle, from how we attract and select talent, to how we grow and retain it.
- Own our framework for measuring the impact and effectiveness of belonging, inclusion, and diversity initiatives, and their overall impact on culture and the Coinbase experience.
- Lead and run the Diversity and Inclusion committee and meetings.
- Work closely with leadership on strategy, programs, and execution of all diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Play a vital role in culture across the entire company by supporting expansion efforts in NYC, UK, and other locations as we expand.
- Represent Coinbase in partnerships such as Project Include, Paradigm, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in diversity and inclusion roles
- 3+ years building and executing programs focused on underrepresented communities
- Demonstrated experience in public speaking and excellent communication, including written, verbal, and in presentation.
- Passion for belonging, diversity and inclusion
- A strong track record in developing and producing diversity and inclusion programs, including ERGs, Committee, community events, etc.
- Passion for people development (both professional and personal aspects)
- Proven record of either identifying and hiring context experts as facilitators and presenters or delivering content directly
- Strong ability to collaborate with different parties, drive progress amidst divergent views, understand internal needs, and deliver on expectations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field